Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One Month To Live

I probably spend too much time reading as it is, but I just started another book that was recommended by a dear friend, thanks Alan. The book is titled One Month to Live and it is written by Kerry and Chris Shook. I am sure that most of you have already heard of and possibly read the book already, hey I am slow. Anyway, my plan for the next thirty days is to read through this book and journal the questions and thoughts I have as I do it. So here goes.

Day 1:
What five things would I change in my life if I knew I only had one month to live?
This is an easy and not so easy question all at the same time. First I would live my life at a more sustainable pace. Number two, I would take more time away from the office or work. Number three invest more into my family. Number four play more golf. Number five plant a church.


How would I like my life to be different after reading the book?
I guess I would like to have greater clarity of my passions, and the willingness to live them out in greater ways. I don't want to be tied to the status quo anymore than I have to. I want to living my life on God's terms not on everyone else's.

And we are off. I invite you to comment, encourage and challenge me as I go through this journey.

No comments: